Thursday, October 13, 2011

Land of Fun and Sun

So it's been a while since I've been on here there are 2 reasons, the first (and biggest) is that I have actually had to work (the horror!) and then passed out on the couch about 8:30pm....truly a sign I have gotten old. The second (and more exciting reason) is that John was "unofficially" transferred to FLL. So in the interest of not screwing up our luck we decided to wait to tell anyone until it was official ie: the bids came out and he was based in FLL. So after pushing the bids back 2 days, and finally having them come out sometime late last night....it's official John will be based in FLL starting Nov 1!!!! This is exciting for 2 reasons 1) he will have a line and 2) he will get to see his parents more often as they are in FL for the winter, and it gives me someplace to visit when it gets chilly here.

So right now we are trying to figure out how/when to drive his car down there and all that sort of fun stuff. We are trying to plan it so I can visit with my parents for a day before they leave on their cruise out of FLL, lucky bastards. Other than that (and me working) not a lot else is new, I did institute a "Menu Program" for the days when John is home, and will post more about that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment