Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful Thursday


                      And here is a fun one for tbt circa 2005!!!




I know a lot of times in the airline industry we complain, and sometimes with good reason. However, in reality I have A LOT to be Thankful for tomorrow.

1) First off I am thankful for both our families, they both have helped us out a lot (and continue to do so) is so many ways, I am forever grateful to them.

2) I'm grateful for our house and where I live.  I love having a little bit of acreage but being able to get to one of the country's busiest airports in 45 min is priceless.  It's a good mix of country/city for us.

3) Thankful for our health, no really I am, it could be a whole lot worse. Also glad to have our super good health insurance!

4) I am super thankful dh has a job, and that it is a good enough job that I don't have to work.

What are you Thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment