Friday, September 23, 2011

a sick pilot's wife....

No one wants to be sick, it's a pain in the ass. Either your at work and feel awful, or sitting at home and feeling awful. But what's worse is being sick when your hubby's gone, though I hate to be sick when he's home!

If you hadn't guessed by now, I had strep throat this past week, which I get anywhere from 2-5 times a year. Apparently it has to do with the fact (the reason I get it so often)is that I still have my tonsils? though no one has offered to take them out yet.

What stinks though is that I can't just lay on couch and say "poor me." If John's not home it's just me. Me to clean up and feed the horses every day. Me to change Molly (aka Hookers) bandage twice a day...and on and on.....It's one of the times I really wished John was home, so I could just lay on the couch and watch movies, and not have to worry about doing everything else myself.

Then what's worse is having to clean before the pilot comes home....because god forbid the pilot become sick! Beside him having to take sick time and the worry of blowing an ear drum, I've learned that sick pilots (and guys in general) are just kind of cry babies. No doubt John, even if he is a little sick, act's like his life is coming to an end. This means that I try to super clean so he doesn't get sick...remember how much I *like* cleaning? http://reallifeofapilotswife.blogspot.com/2011/08/cleaing-fairy-comes-once-weekto-bad-its.html So I wander aimlessly with a can of Lysol blasting the entire house with it, counters, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen anything that he might touch!

You know what I hate more than Cleaning? Cleaning when I'm sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment