Monday, December 12, 2011

New Years or Not...

http://www.despair.com/obstacles.html

I love this website and their posters they are funny as hell. The quote from this one seems to be how our New Years Eve is going to go...

So we have a few options for new years

1) I fly from ORD to FLL to spend New Years with John....
2) I fly from ABQ to FLL to spend New Years with John...
3) Stay in ORD for New Years
4) Stay in ABQ for New Years

Option 1&2 are both expensive...(now if this was the good ole days of aviation I could just happily non-rev down there, but I'd rather chew my hand off..)
Option 3 isn't expensive per se but requires me to take more time off from work....
Option 4 sucks the most but makes the most sense..of course...I can work and have a fantastic New Years by myself...

Oh the fabulous life of a pilot's wife right?

No comments:

Post a Comment