Wednesday, July 27, 2011

At the end of every Rainbow is...a Hooker!

For those of you who don't know, we have 3 horses, 2 of which I have pictures of here. This first one happens to feature "Hooker." AKA "Molly" though by now she actually responds to the name "Hooker." A name which she earned for being a complete and total witch to the other horses and for eating ANYTHING. I am quite certain that if she found a leprechaun at the end of this rainbow she would be snacking on him in this picture. Which brings to me to one of my favorite new things featured in her photo..her UV/fly mask. Unfortunately for Hooker she wears her mask pretty much year round here since she is light colored and her eyes don't do well with the bright sun here (we also have a UV sheet but she tears it to pieces when I put it on her). I found these masks and thought they were great, makes it seem like the horses are paying attention to you when you talk to them. Hooker's has the distinction of having a flower on it, since I figured she would like to eat it!


This of course is my baby Hokus, baby being a loose term..he's gotta be about 20 now! I thought it was a nice picture of Hokus under the rainbow!


I would much rather find a Hokus at the end of the rainbow than a Hooker!!!


We even had a double rainbow for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment