Friday, February 17, 2012

6 Days a Week


Pumpkin looks how I feel..............Since the one girl quit at my work I am now working 6 days a week!! Which btw sucks!! I work in the mornings which require me to get up at 5:45 this is my version of hell, as I am not a morning person. The fun part really is when the girl who works in the afternoon buys a new truck so she can't be there. This means I get to work from 7:15 in the morning go home for 2-3 hours around lunch then go back until at least 6:15!! This makes for an awful long day. This also means I have literally been doing NOTHING besides working. So this means I will spend my ONE day off this week cleaning the house, since of course John comes home on Monday, if it weren't for that fact I wouldn't even bother!!






No comments:

Post a Comment