Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog (Almost) Everyday in May

So there was no way by the time last night rolled around I could actually stay awake to post anything! So today I will roll 2 in 1.

 Yesterdays topic was something you're afraid of, well let's see I'm not overly fond of bugs...ticks and flea's in particular I have an absolute paranoia of them (dogs/cats frontlined EVERY month). But I would have to say after being on crutches for 3 weeks I have a fear of every being on them ever again.....it's absolutely exhausting and I can't do half of what I want but it's still way more than my dr thinks I should do!


 So today's topic is what advice would you give everyone? It's interesting how life sometimes points you in a direction, I had no idea what kind of advice to give, who am I after all?   Besides the typical "be nice, kind, and helpful" type advice, which personally no one should have to give because it should be standard, I couldn't figure out what to talk about. Today I was talking with a friend and it was brought up things that we regret in life.

  Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain 

 Given that I've already done a blog on this topic, I'm not going to say much. This type of regret falls under the category of "can't find the time, or just never got around to it." So I will leave you with the thought; Do it now, don't regret it later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment