Monday, January 16, 2012

I Hate New Year's Resolutions

So as a rule I HATE New Year's Resolutions, and never follow them...Ever. Of course that's really not much of concern for me anymore...because I don't make them. On the other hand if I were to make them (as you can see I have possibly done this before) my number one would be to workout more/loose weight. Not that I'm overweight, but I could stand to loose a few pounds around my stomach, some of this has to do with the bizzillion surgeries I've had. I have tried this resolution before, the last two times I "really" worked out it was a fastrack to surgery (apparently working out helped my ovary self destruct, and also I ended up having a tumor taken off my chest)...so naturally I'm a little guy shy of this whole workout thing.

But I was reading this blog
and thought it was really good, not just for New Year's Resolutions, but for any kind of goal in life! Now don't mistake this for some kind of personality change I'm still mostly negative/realistic but her "Ending All Excuses" does make a good case!

1 comment:

  1. I don't do resolutions either. I make goals all year long but making a goal on New Years seems all hyped up and too much pressure. People set themselves up to fail that way in my opinion. :) I'm definitely a New Years scrooge and I have no idea why!

    ReplyDelete