Friday, January 20, 2012

A New Definition of "US"

So my wonderful husband called the other day after flying with one of his favorite CA's (whom I met when I was down there and took pictures of them taking off and landing). The conversation went something like this:

John: I showed Bob (not his real name) the pictures you took of US when you were down here and he really liked them.
Christy: (thinking he liked the pictures of John and I in the German Restaurant? He must have been humoring John)What? You showed him the pictures? We only took a few on New Year's Eve of US at the German Restaurant.....
John: What? What are you talking about?
Me: What? Now I'm confused..
John: You know the pictures you took of US (meaning him, Bob, and of course the MD-80)
Me: What?? (Light goes on!) Ohh you mean US, as in you and Bob..US...
John: Yep those pictures!!

And there you go folks the new definition of US is defined as: John, his buddy, and the airplane!

1 comment: